Faith is a living, bold trust in God's grace, so certain of God's favor that it would risk death a thousand times trusting in it. Such confidence and knowledge of God's grace makes you happy, joyful and bold in your relationship to God and all creatures. The Holy Spirit makes this happen through faith. Because of it, you freely, willingly and joyfully do good to everyone, serve everyone, suffer all kinds of things, love and praise the God who has shown you such grace. - Martin Luther


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rooted = Blogger of the Day at Pretty Good Lutherans

I just received an email from someone I'd never heard of, who writes a blog I'd never heard of, either: Pretty Good Lutherans. It is "an independent news site of veteran religion reporter Susan Hogan."
I have no idea how she found us, but there we are on the right under "ELCA BLOGGERS." Huh. Maybe I'll check out a few of the other ELCA-types who are writing in the blogosphere...

1 comment:

Melanchthon said...

This blog is a pretty good blog. Almost as darn good as my own. Keep up the pretty good work.